WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We collect information that you provide when subscribing to any newsletters, responding to surveys, or other requests for information.
- Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To respond to your request or other correspondence.
- To send you emails containing information and updates pertaining to your request, notifying you of any product recall, and receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, or related product or service information, etc. if such information was requested.
- To administer and fulfill a marketing promotion, survey or other Site feature.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request.
- These security measures include: password-protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
- While we have excellent security measures in place that meet or exceed industry standards, no data transmission over the Internet is one hundred percent secure. Although our top priority is to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you submit to our Site.
PFLB collects information, and we authorize our trusted third party vendors to collect information, about users over time across our Site and for other services. To do this, we and/or our third party vendors use several common tracking tools. These may include Cookies, Web Beacons, Flash Cookies, and similar technologies.
We may use these cookies and tracking technologies to: recognize new or past users to improve our Site; observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms; better understand the interests of our Site visitors; and in conjunction with an email delivery and marketing company, to send emails that you have agreed to receive. Pixel tags and cookies are used in those email messages and at our Site to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how our visitors use our Site.
You can stop certain types of cookies from being downloaded on your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on your web browser. Web browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new browser cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to do this for your specific browser by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. In addition, your mobile device settings may allow you to prohibit mobile app platforms (such as Apple and Google) from sharing certain information obtained by automated means with app developers and operators such as us. Our services are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers. Please note that without cookies or other automated tools we use to collect this type of data, you may not be able to use all the features of our services.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information without your consent. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses. We may use this information to address network integrity and security issues or to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or violations of our other policies.
We will disclose personal information and/or an IP address, when required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, to:
1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on PFLB;
2) protect and defend the rights or property of the PFLB network of sites and related properties, or visitors to the PFLB network of sites and related properties;
3) identify persons who may be violating the law, the PFLB legal notice and Website User Agreement, or the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing our network of sites or its related properties; and
4) cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
CHILDREN UNDER 18
This Site is not directed to nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you may only use this Site with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
HOW TO CONTACT US AND OPT OUT
If you have any questions or concerns about our online policy for this Site or its implementation, or you want to opt out of any subscriptions, you may follow the link at the bottom of an email correspondence or contact us at 244 Knollwood Dr., Bloomingdale, IL 60108 or Telephone: 877-776-8610. Specific privacy and data retention requests can be made to the Webmaster using the form available at: https://www.protocolforlife.com/contacts/
You can find more information about the European Union (EU)/European Economic Area (EEA) EDAA opt out program here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
TERRITORIAL USE RESTRICTIONS AND JURISDICTION
Last Updated: December 3, 2018