Naturokinetics® from Protocol For Life Balance®
What is Naturokinetics®?
At Protocol For Life Balance®, we deﬁne Naturokinetics® as a compilation of scientiﬁc data about how nutrients and natural substances are absorbed, distributed, metabolized by, and eliminated from, the body.
Naturokinetics® is based on the same scientiﬁc principals as pharmacokinetics, but customized for natural products that are non-drug, non-synthetic, and most of which are already a part of a normal healthy metabolism in the human body. We use this information as a foundation for formulating and validating dietary supplements found in this catalog in order to bring your patients the highest bioavailable, body-friendly and, ultimately, efficacious products.
The principles that form the body of knowledge referred to as Naturokinetics® are:
- Liberation – information regarding the release of a nutrient from a particular delivery system utilized in a dietary supplement
- Absorption – describes the process of a nutrient entering the body
- Distribution – describes dissemination of the nutrient throughout the body ﬂuids and tissues
- Metabolism – describes process also known as biotransformation
- Excretion – contains information regarding elimination of the nutrient and/or its metabolites from the body.
Together, these create a LADME algorithm that you will ﬁnd incorporated in our products’ technical sheets.
Since the inception of the Naturokinetics® program we found it to be the most useful approach in avoiding common pitfalls when selecting ingredients and maximizing bioavailability of the dietary supplements offered by Protocol For Life Balance®. We are dedicated to making this valuable information accessible to you because we believe it will help you to create the most efﬁcacious and nutritionally sound program for your patients.
For more Naturokinetics data please call 877-776-8610 or email email@example.com.